Skipped 4 because my mind is pretty inconsistent.
- I wish I never broke my car mirror. GAHHHHH. So dumbbbbbb. I hate it when I make dumb careless mistakes. I just want it fixed but I don’t know when its gonna be. DAOFIAFAE. Mannnnn.
- I wish I tried harder in school and didn’t get lazy. Mah GPA soooo screwed up. All those B+’s. I could have gotten A’s but I slacked and settled for less.
- I wish I didn’t cause my parents so much stress/worry/heartache.
- I WISH I NEVER TOOK STUPID AP ENGLISH.
- I wish never switched schools. I mean sure, I could never EVER live without some of really good friends I’ve made at Foothill, but honestly, I hate it. I wish I still went to Mission or at least the school my brother went to.
- I wish I listened to people more but still stood up for my morals. I’m kind of stubborn and that’s what puts me into crappy situations/consequences. I wish I just made better decisions.
I WANT IT TO BE CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSS. T.T
I’d pick Christmas over summer ANYDAY. For definitely.
It’s kinda going on my “favorite movies ever” list. SUCHA GOOD MOVIE.
Mannn… Hanging out with Arton and Tristan was hecka fun today, especially at Brookstone LOL.
One because I got Meka’s story late. And two because I had to fix so many grammatical errors in it. ._.
Omgggg, I need sleep.